Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Do you ever find your self ordering shit you know you have no business ordering. Well we will see how this goes, it might just be the straw that broke the camel's back, or it is going to be a ton of fun, or both.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
So was trailering Lou home from a friends house when I needed to stand on the break pedal to avoid a mouth breather. Come to find out my front driver side caliper was seized up and I ended up blowing out a rusty rear line. So the old girl got some love this weekend and is back into fighting shape now.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Gustafson
10,713 Posts
Just a little over 770K now but in a couple weeks my brother is headed to Washington, Texas, South Carolina, and Maine with it. Cross your fingers she is in store for one hell of a brutal trip pulling his 5th wheel.
:eek:

I hope she makes it!

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
After the big girl's trip around the country with my brother she has had a ton of relaxing time this summer. I fired her up the other day to grab some supplies from Tractor Supply and as I was driving there she was extremely sluggish and had no get up and go, I thought that maybe it was time for another trans, so we limped home to investigate. come to find out she sucked most of a red spuirrel nest through her air breather, and stuffed up the cold side of the turbo. What a F-ing mess !!!! In the middle of dealing with cleaning out the intake and getting a new air filter I left the key on and after 9 years of use the batteries said "No Thanks" So after several hours of F-ing around and 450 dollars in batteries she is back to her old self again.
Plant Grass Trunk Road surface Feather

Font Gadget Electronic device Auto part Gas

As a preventative measure I did cover the airbox intake hole with hardware cloth and lit the little bastard up that caused this mess to start with.

Wood Twig Plant Natural material Trunk

RBB

41 - 53 of 53 Posts