Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are 25,000 members here.

If everyone donated $1 zook's wife wouldn't know what to do with herself.

$1 guys. That's all you need to donate.

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
Will do once I get on the actual computer machine

·
Little Member
23,794 Posts
This post has nothing to do with a car. Try reading the link next time, asshole.
Remove yourself from your high horse. I read the link and have read it from the beginning. It's a bunch of people gathering parts for a widows husbands ride. Not a thing wrong with that.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Remove yourself from your high horse. I read the link and have read it from the beginning. It's a bunch of people gathering parts for a widows husbands ride. Not a thing wrong with that.
I'll try this again, read the gofundme link I posted before continuing on with your ignorance. The samurai is the least of her worries

Christ, just READ the first post, if you still can't figure out then just stop posting. No one is forcing you to donate or even asking you to, I put the link up and I donated, hopefully others can too. If you can't that's fine, but move along and quit shitting your pants in here.

·
End nerd persecution
2,248 Posts
I noticed in the gofundme summary it mentioned she needs a lot of home repairs etc. Does anyone know what needs to be done?

·
the ocean called
10,281 Posts
Done. Thanks for bringing the gofundme to our attention, kickstand. I donated more than one buck, but I'm sure every little bit will help. She'd do the same for us, so let's help her get back on her feet.

Let's keep this thread serious and going until we reach her goal, at the very least. We can do this.

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
Done as i seen tab's post a couple days too late.

Listen up fellas, lets setup a saturday to meet at Kerry's home and do some repairs/honey do list type things. I will be home on may 9th so the following saturday would work for me. We can do this guys lets do more than throw money at the situation.

@ajhall @SS @clarksoncracker @BlooMule @Immortal

1 - 20 of 108 Posts