Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is kind of like hey look at the dumb thing I did. But you add "You wanna know how I know that?" to it.

Like...

If you launch your boat and forget the drain plug it will sink to the bottom of the lake. Do you wanna know how I know that?

Or....

If the company you work for is not doing well and your boss finds out your resume is posted on careerbuilder chances are good that you will lose your job. Do you wanna know how I know that?

Or....

At 1am, it is not a good idea to try and retrieve your boat from a river, with a current, when your stupid trailer floats and you are by yourself....do you wanna know how I know that?

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
5,662 Posts
don't pee in the woods when there are alot of skeeters around. You may get bit on unwanted areas... do you wana know how i know that?

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
It is much easier to buy a 4wd F150 then convert a 2wd (and cheaper) you don't wanna know.

or

A found broken digital camera with a flash card in it may hold naked treasures (you might wanna know ;)

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chad are you drunk

I could only wish, I already told you it is not a good idea to retrieve your boat alone or you may lose your ID which is invaluable when it comes to trying to purchase alcohol.

You wanna know how I know that?

Plus I don't drink much as it is.

·
i don't much care for you
2,397 Posts
"Don't stand around a bonfire when someone drunk might be throwing .45 ball ammo into it.....one could go off and hit you in the chest"

wanna know how i know that?

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
Dont play volleyball at a bachelor party with a loveseat as the ball, it may go over the net three times without touching the ground, but someone is going to walk away with a limp...

"you wanna know how I know that"

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
on that note never throw a shotgun shell in a fire with 5 guys standing around

I know that I didn't stop running until it went off

the guy that got hit in teh leg ran about 100' and tried to hide behind a tree

·
15,745 Posts
I'm on Vicadin this is kind of fun.........

If you duct tape your weaseling brother-in-law to his snowmobile naked, because he was hitting on some slutty chick at the bar............your sister will get pissed at you not him

"you wanna know how I know"

·
GLFWDA member
2,674 Posts
At 23 years old, don't get all drunked up, at someones house that is only a half mile away and walk through the woods that you've never been in.

You will ruin a pair of pants and have cuts/bruises all over your body.

do you wanna know how I know that?

i know that one.....

i like that grappling hook better though

·
15,745 Posts
A Combination of Silkience shampoo, gojo hand cleaner, and hydrogen peroxide, will remove transmission fluid from your hair, but will leave you with funky colored high lights........

"you wanna know how I know"

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
at 12 a cinder block thrown during a rock fight with your friend will hit you in the head leaving you with a horn after it heals and a ton of blood to rival any horror movie. ask me how I know that.

super swampers are guaranteed to dig ruts into your mom's newly sodded lawn whist pulling out a bush.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts