Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
561 - 573 of 573 Posts

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
Nice! You can't beat fresh eggs.
A friend of mine has a small hobby farm and has his kids raise chickens for meat birds and egg birds. we usually get our fresh farm eggs from his daughter. She feeds them and collects the eggs and sells them. His son raises the meat birds and processes them after they get big enough to sell. I've helped him with the processing of 75 birds a few times.
Fresh eggs and chicken tastes better than the store bought

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,802 Posts

Ya know, if you haven't bought yours yet..

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,802 Posts
I actually thought about buying that one. We have a Hudson 40' saw mill that can take a 36" log, but that one is mobile.

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #570 ·
My Mill Guy called yesterday and said " your logs are now boards and they want a ride home, bring me a fist full of cash, and a trailer to put them on, I am heading up North tomorrow for a few weeks." Well shit this was at 1:00 PM and I was at work at 10 mile and Hoover with my county car so the race was on to run back to the office, grab my personal car run to Marine city, hook the Ram to the trailer, run to Brown City to grab the wood, and back to my Dad's garage in Marine city all before that rain hit. I got a chance to let the Big Pig stretch her legs a little rolling down I69 and I still got backed into the garage about 4 minutes before the rain hit at 4:30.

Wood Rectangle Automotive exterior Flooring Floor

World Map Font Line Screenshot

Map World Font Line Screenshot

Safe and sound !!!!

Wood Floor Flooring Publication Hardwood

Wood Rectangle Material property Hardwood Flooring

RLB

·
Yooper In Training
7,428 Posts
Beautiful! What are these ones destined for?

561 - 573 of 573 Posts