Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

421 - 440 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #421
It is time to get this Big pain in my ass out of here I am sick of the pine needles getting tracked in my house

Of course Colt needed a new yard tool to get the job done :teehee:

and down she goes :woot::beerbang:

She was a BIG OLD BITCH

and now time for the work to begin :(

With any luck my stump will look like this with in the next Month I am still trying to get carver lined up :thumb:

RBB

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #423
the fun part was the dam thing dropped on a ground nest of yellow jackets :fish: over in the tree line and they were pissed off :beerbang:

RBB

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
the fun part was the dam thing dropped on a ground nest of yellow jackets :fish: over in the tree line and they were pissed off :beerbang:

RBB
I'd have went inside for a beer and sat for a bit at that point :sonicjay:

My whole property is pines, my driveway is surrounded by them. I feel like I am constantly trimming them too. They do make a hell of a bonfire for 5 minutes though.

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #429
Wow it has been a long time since I have updated this bad boy :( It has been hard to convince myself it is worth my time to even try to keep up updating this thread as I have had nothing butt trouble posting photos for the past 4 months. The Farm Boss has a ton of hours on it now and the band saw has been working its way through my pile of logs. I have around 2000 ton of sand and stone on site, as the site work will be starting soon for the garage and pole barn projects. Someday I will try to get some photos up soon as I have been shopping for some big toys recently and they are starting to show up now. :thumb:

RBB

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Wow it has been a long time since I have updated this bad boy :( It has been hard to convince myself it is worth my time to even try to keep up updating this thread as I have had nothing butt trouble posting photos for the past 4 months. The Farm Boss has a ton of hours on it now and the band saw has been working its way through my pile of logs. I have around 2000 ton of sand and stone on site, as the site work will be starting soon for the garage and pole barn projects. Someday I will try to get some photos up soon as I have been shopping for some big toys recently and they are starting to show up now. :thumb:

RBB

Can't wait. Enjoy seeing your progress.

·
Gustafson
9,040 Posts
Can't wait. Enjoy seeing your progress.
I agree. I was actually thinking about this thread earlier and how you haven't updated it in a while.

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #435
Well 2 weeks ago, I converted the far end of my 40' shipping container into a hillbilly wood Kiln with drying racks, ventilation, and a wood burner. After milling My first batch of boards and drying them I was able to start making my doors. I got them assembled and sanded in time to get them off to the wife for paint. This past Sunday we got 2 of them hung, in hindsight solid wood doors are bit over kill but they look great.

RBB

·
Gustafson
9,040 Posts
Well 2 weeks ago, I converted the far end of my 40' shipping container into a hillbilly wood Kiln with drying racks, ventilation, and a wood burner. After milling My first batch of boards and drying them I was able to start making my doors. I got them assembled and sanded in time to get them off to the wife for paint. This past Sunday we got 2 of them hung, in hindsight solid wood doors are bit over kill but they look great.

RBB
Pics?

·
Gustafson
9,040 Posts
I see em on Tapatalk. Looks like awesome work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hmmmm. Not showing up on my desktop for some reason.

421 - 440 of 447 Posts