Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

401 - 420 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #401
Well it has been one hell of a weekend, it started Wednesday after I got out of work, and was non stop all weekend :woot: I did not get a ton of photos, as I was working my ass off to get things done for move in day that started as soon as the carpeting guys got there shit out of my way.

Still keeping her busy :rock:

My little girl loves to slide down the stairs now :teehee:

Got the WI-FI hooked up :woot:

Fer those times you need another tiedown location and you don't care how it gets done :beerbang:

Got her back to work on building beds :rock:

Now this one was at 3:30 in the morning Saturday night :woot:

and the schedule went as followed

Thursday - Last prep before carpet
Friday - Carpet guys start 8 AM - Comcast at 3 PM Sleep one last night in the little house
Saturday - Deal with uncle's Funeral in the AM Start moving around 2 PM Stayed the night at the new House
Sunday - Was the 2 year anniversary of signing the paper work on the Farm :rock:

That is right we moved in one day shy of 2 years :woot:

Now I know I still have a ton of work to do on this shack but we will get to it as time permits, it is time to get the other one cleaned out and on the market.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #404
Still working :( Now on little stupid things that take a ton of time

given its age and size :(
Figured there was no sense in bringing the old freezer over only to replace it in the future :woot:

RBB:usa:

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,734 Posts
So what's the plan for the inside of the windows? Is that a fall winter project?

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,734 Posts
Ordered window sills from my granite guy :thumb: he is crazy busy right now with BIG jobs so I will wait for him

RBB
I did not expect that. I want to see pictures when they are done because that sounds like its going look awesome.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Nice job on the house man! I haven't checked in since you first started the thread. It's come a very long way. You should be proud of yourself!

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #414
Well after 12 years and tons of projects it is time to say good by to the "old shop" the big trailer is headed to the farm and the little one is chucked full of shit headed to the Auction

cleaning out tons of old crap is hard to do :( as I know I could use it for something later. :teehee:

RBB:usa:

·
Registered
8,729 Posts
Tossing out old stuff is not easy. Usually right after you toss, the next week you start something and remember …… oh wait, I threw that thing a ma jig out last week.

·
Gustafson
9,049 Posts
Tossing out old stuff is not easy. Usually right after you toss, the next week you start something and remember …… oh wait, I threw that thing a ma jig out last week.
Yep, happens all the time... :sonicjay:

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #419
:woot: Here's to the new shop! :beer:
well for the time being my new shop is going to be confined to this trailer :(

I have been picking through all this shit to find the important items that must go

and stacking it in the trailer with some semblance of order as it might be in there for a long time before I can get to building a garage

I am also ripping out all the old nasty fiberglass that never got covered and am planning on having the boys at Foam All squirt the walls before selling :thumb: this will clean up this area a ton for the next guy.

I have a small hand full of punch list items that I need to repair on this shack before I put it on the market to maximize my selling potential :thumb:

RBB

·
Gustafson
9,049 Posts
Good thinking! You're in a good spot since you have the new place ready to go and time to fix odds and ends at the old place before the sale. :thumb:

401 - 420 of 447 Posts