Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

181 - 200 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
House looks like it's coming along nicely. I like it. Do you guys have a move-in date planned or month I should say LOL. Did a Resto like you did 3 years ago. Whew Whatever you do don't move in until it's finished. Haha. So now I'm about to close on our new house which needs updating and a separate garage for my workspace this week. Too busy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I sold my TJ to pay for improvements to our cabin here north of Atlanta. Yes, we still have a whole lot of other toys that we think about selling. Between our three properties we have 93 acres spread from Luce County, Montmorency, and St. Clair counties.
We just love property tax time.
We're crazy.

·
Gustafson
9,040 Posts
I sold my TJ to pay for improvements to our cabin here north of Atlanta. Yes, we still have a whole lot of other toys that we think about selling. Between our three properties we have 93 acres spread from Luce County, Montmorency, and St. Clair counties.
We just love property tax time.
We're crazy.
I bet! But it sounds like you have a few nice chunks of land! :thumb:

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
Yes Second floor laundry :thumb:

90% of the laundry in my house is generated in the bedrooms or master bath.:( So why hall it down 2 sets of stairs to wash and hall back up? :beerbang:

RBB:usa:

·
Gustafson
9,040 Posts

90% of the laundry in my house is generated in the bedrooms or master bath.:( So why hall it down 2 sets of stairs to wash and hall back up? :beerbang:

Yep, makes sense since it was originally in the basement.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts

laundry should always be on the same level as the bedrooms. Great choice.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
flooring before drywall? I've always done it the other way but I guess that makes sense.

·
Gustafson
9,040 Posts
I was talking where your wife is laying out the pattern and no spacers are present. I find my wife appreciates my observations when she's working.
:sonicjay: My wife would rather me STFU.

181 - 200 of 447 Posts