Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
AKA Patrick just because
445 Posts
My photoshop contribution...it might even look good as just a plain black and white version (black shirt w/white design)

looks good but not everyone has a jeep and to some of us it kinda seems like this is a jeep event. if a jeep is on it one year make the next year be something else as not to discriminate against us "non" jeepers.

now i'll get off my soap box.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
looks good but not everyone has a jeep and to some of us it kinda seems like this is a jeep event. if a jeep is on it one year make the next year be something else as not to discriminate against us "non" jeepers.

you have a good point, and there will be a vote on which one is used. If others put some up for the vote. also you have to take in mind that a big % of wheelers are Jeep owners. I would personaly like to see more then one vehicle or some other ideas that people can come up with.

·
AKA Patrick just because
445 Posts
you have a good point, and there will be a vote on which one is used. If others put some up for the vote. also you have to take in mind that a big % of wheelers are Jeep owners. I would personaly like to see more then one vehicle or some other ideas that people can come up with.
i understand about the majority of the ppl that are wheeling jeeps. but, would just like to see someone do somekind of a design that when it comes to wheeling doesn't always focous on the jeep. have the jeep and maybe a full size of some sort. ya know what i meen

·
N8KVB
4,390 Posts
i understand about the majority of the ppl that are wheeling jeeps. but, would just like to see someone do somekind of a design that when it comes to wheeling doesn't always focous on the jeep. have the jeep and maybe a full size of some sort. ya know what i meen
It seems almost all event shirts have jeeps on them, everyone thinks i'm really into jeeps, nothing againt them it's just that i don't even own a jeep, yet all my shirts have jeeps on them

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
The thing with the contest was everyone could submit an entry, without exception. Then we posted the ones that were submitted up for a vote, again, everyone could vote.

The majority ruled on what we picked. I think it was a good way of doing it.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts

I missed your entry.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.