Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got my YJ back together. What started as a simply tub swap, transformed into something completely different. Everything (driveline, axles, engine, brakes, fuel...etc) has been walked through and rebuilt.

I'm exhausted and sore from 7 weeks of 5PM to 12AM work. So I'm taking some time off from the rest of the build. Ultimately it will ride on a RE 2.5" lift with quick dis sway bar and track, and 15" black beadlocks with 33's. But like I said.....time for me just to relax for a month or so.

The whole outside of the YJ has been re-done as well. And a new sailcloth top and new interior too .

·
hug life
10,197 Posts
DUDE!

that looks really nice. wish i could see the license plate so i could take it for a joy ride.

·
Ultimate Mall Wheeler
843 Posts
What are you running for reverse lights?

·
Irish R&B Singer
4,797 Posts
looks effin titties.....wish mine was in that good of condition......i need a windshiled frame and mine will be rust free.....but that goes for most of the yjs i see.....most have other issues too............o and are thoose leafs stock??

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
niiice. where did you get the led tail lights?

·
web wheeling, hard.
6,774 Posts
very well done!

nice bumpers!

based on your avatar, it looks like you already moved to phase two?

·
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
What are you running for reverse lights?
The reverse lights are wired in so that the rear bumper lights come on when the reverse switch is tripped. The lights are 4" halogen fogs (designed for the bumper). Also they're hard wired to a switch for recovery purposes

o and are thoose leafs stock??
No, I can't remember what kind they are, but I replaced the stocks about 2-3 years ago. Doesn't matter much, RE 2.5" HD will be on soon :rock:

niiice. where did you get the led tail lights?
The LED's came with the body that I bought. However, I had a set to put on my old tub (sold them to Puha97TJ when I bought my new tub) and I got them from RIDECRAFT. They're similar to the ones I have now.

whos rear bumper is that? I like the light setup

that jeep looks nice.
The rear and front are from rampage.

very well done!

nice bumpers!

based on your avatar, it looks like you already moved to phase two?

Not yet....the avatar is from the shrockworks site (where I got my rocker guards from).....I planned on doing it all at once, but as stated above, I'm f-ing tired.

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
nice job looks real clean!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts