Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, you actually cleaning :tonka:
Yeah, since the AC quite leaking and the floor dried up.

God I love those girls!! They are pretty handy around the house.
Betcha i got the only 14 year old daughter that can tell a 70 from a 60 or a LP from a HP. Pretty handy with a cut off wheel and grinder too.:sonicjay:

What axles would work best in a Barbie Jeep ? Should I go High Steer ? Locker or Limited slip ? Dynatrac or Junkyard ?
If I leave it on the charger longer then 12 hours will it go faster ? 24 hours = twice as fast ? Betcha she could do the tank trap if I leave it plugged in for 72 hours. Watchout KOZ Katy has you in her sites.

When you gonna come over and get another load of kid stuff ? Better bring the ole lady this time.

WARNING WARNING.
DO NOT MESS WITH 99GRANDTJ. HE CARRIES FULL DANA 70`S AROUND LIKE MOST NORMAL PEOPLE CARRY A 6 PACK. WELL MAYBE A 12 PACK.:tonka:

·
Axle Guru Extraordinaire
7,921 Posts

Betcha i got the only 14 year old daughter that can tell a 70 from a 60 or a LP from a HP. Pretty handy with a cut off wheel and grinder too.:sonicjay:

What axles would work best in a Barbie Jeep ? Should I go High Steer ? Locker or Limited slip ? Dynatrac or Junkyard ?
If I leave it on the charger longer then 12 hours will it go faster ? 24 hours = twice as fast ? Betcha she could do the tank trap if I leave it plugged in for 72 hours. Watchout KOZ Katy has you in her sites.

When you gonna come over and get another load of kid stuff ? Better bring the ole lady this time.

WARNING WARNING.
DO NOT MESS WITH 99GRANDTJ. HE CARRIES FULL DANA 70`S AROUND LIKE MOST NORMAL PEOPLE CARRY A 6 PACK. WELL MAYBE A 12 PACK.:tonka:
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

When I decide which axle parts I need from you :tonka:

You better watch out she will be "taking over" the jeep LOL

·
Premium Member
436 Posts

WARNING WARNING.
Might have to send her up so I can put her to work with my daughter. Brooke which is may daughter and 6 years old was using the mill yesterday and thought that was really neat. Nice to spend time with the kids doing things you both enjoy............I knew i should have taken a picture of Brooke with safety glasses / welding jacket and gloves on while in front of the mill yesterday.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Might have to send her up so I can put her to work with my daughter. Brooke which is may daughter and 6 years old was using the mill yesterday and thought that was really neat. Nice to spend time with the kids doing things you both enjoy............I knew i should have taken a picture of Brooke with safety glasses / welding jacket and gloves on while in front of the mill yesterday.
Wonderful James to see them "at play"
Yes you should of had a picture !!

I`ll be having the girls at the Gig so let`s make sure we hook them up.
Katy is 6, Adam`s daughter Madison is 6 also. We can put them together and that`s the last we will see of them all weekend.
That is till Katy kicks your butt in the tank trap.:tonka:

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Wonderful James to see them "at play"
Yes you should of had a picture !!

I`ll be having the girls at the Gig so let`s make sure we hook them up.
Katy is 6, Adam`s daughter Madison is 6 also. We can put them together and that`s the last we will see of them all weekend.
That is till Katy kicks your butt in the tank trap.:tonka:
After the last Tank Trap experience..........alternator fried. Having to pull the radiator completely out of the Jeep to make in usable again and replace one electric fan.....I think i might pass on the trap this time. WOW I'm getting old......I would have never considered passing on a un completed obstacle in the past until my Jeep was blown up / destroyed.............

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After the last Tank Trap experience..........alternator fried. Having to pull the radiator completely out of the Jeep to make in usable again and replace one electric fan.....I think i might pass on the trap this time. WOW I'm getting old......I would have never considered passing on a un completed obstacle in the past until my Jeep was blown up / destroyed.............
OK, who wanrts to bet that KOZ see`s the tank trap and forgets all the above quote ? Notice the word "might" have to pass ????:tonka: :woot:

The only truth to the above is that he IS getting old.:sonicjay:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts