Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gas went up to $3.89

The cost to the station owner went up .07

Gas stations are making nothing on this please stop blaming us.

·
Custom User Title
8,287 Posts
I will not stop blaming you.

Today when I filled up, I was screaming "FUCK erkjeep, THE RAPIST" at the top of my lungs and punching the gas pump.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Today when I filled up, I was screaming "FUCK erkjeep, THE RAPIST" at the top of my lungs and punching the gas pump.
whatever helps you sleep at night, my family is still not getting rich off this so called liquid gold.

And i still have to pay full price.

·
large member
677 Posts
this morning i seen hadgie buying 7 dozen donuts from Meijers for his gas station
they are making money on those I'm sure

·
iamfawkinwithyou
20,722 Posts
try to buy diesel, I am parking my truck and walking the 25 miles to work, not cause I want to, cause I have to

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah we buy muffins from sam's bakery and sell them for a dollar and make a killing.

Coffee and fountain pop are where most of the money is made.

·
broken
5,093 Posts

x10000

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
My dad is an asshole...

He put this sign in his back window today. :sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:

·
Dont Feed the Cyco
17,302 Posts
Gas went up to $3.89

The cost to the station owner went up .07

Gas stations are making nothing on this please stop blaming us.
:chiefwoohaw::chiefwoohaw::chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw:

yellowjeeperman your dad drives a gay car. :miff:

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
yellowjeeperman your dad drives a gay car. :miff:
:sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay: I fucking love that car. If I cared what you thought I wouldn't be here.

Go suck on some kryptonite. :nana::tonka:

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
6 or 8 weeks ago, a couple of folks on this site with their heads in the sand were stating we're all crazy for thinking gas would hit $4.00/gallon this summer. the "I told you so" part of me wishes I had bookmarked/saved the thread...

I'm on my 2nd tank at $4.00/+ - granted that's premium, but regular unleaded is only about a dime away...

·
hicktown
2,433 Posts
OK try buying 5000 gallons of diesel a week for 5 weeks that will make us broke. We may have to lay some people off because we cant afford it.
I parked my jeep and my truck and got a little Honda that gets 36 mpg so i can drive some where.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts