Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
_SOLD_Bought two used from someone on here for a dual setup, but some personal stuff came up in my life so I'm scraping the project for the time being. I don't know the condition of them, only that they have been sitting for a bit. The guy I purchased them from said they were in good working order last time they were used. Looking @ $140 for the set or $75 a piece.

Offroad Flag $5

_SOLD_Dynomax Ultraflo SS Muffler Never Used $25

Streetglow Lightup Pedals $15

5000lb Towbar Never used. $120
Not sure of the brand at the moment but I paid around $150 new plus shipping. Will get pictures and brand shortly. :thumb:

Pair of Camo Seat Covers $10 for the set.

NOTE: I might be willing to ship some items if requested. :sonicjay: Just ask and we'll see if we can work something out. :thumb:

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how does the flag mount? And what is the ratings on the yellowtops?
Flag is threaded at the base. I think you need a 17/32" hole which is a clearance hole for a 1/2" bolt.

Yellowtop Specs:
Optima Yellow Top Deep Cycle Battery SC34DU

• BCI Groups: D34
  • Terminal: Dual Post
  • Voltage: 13.2v
  • Cold Cranking Amps: 750
  • Reserve Capacity: 120 Min.
  • Capacity (C/20 Rate): 55Ah
  • Size: 10 in. L x 6.8 in. W x 7.8 in. H
  • Weight: 48.3 lbs

·
atv rider
6,556 Posts
there should be a stamped imprint on the batteries (top) please post what it says ... should be a letter and a number thanks

·
Acceleration Junkie
637 Posts
On the Batteries some where on the side of the case should be some melted in numbers. or a sticker with numbers. These are tought to kill. Please post the numbers.

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Will get answers shortly regarding Inlet/outlet size on muffler and battery numbers. Thanks for waiting!

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
there should be a stamped imprint on the batteries (top) please post what it says ... should be a letter and a number thanks
I took picture of every marking that was on the batteries. Here they all are:

Hope that helps! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.