Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
While at the Truck & Jeep Fest in Canfield Ohio, Ian Johnson from Xtreme 4x4 stopped by to do an interview with Anthony and his ZJ. If this makes it on the air it will show up in about 2 to 4 weeks on Spike TV.

Mark your calendars – here are the airdates for the coverage of the Truck and Jeep Fest in Canfield on Xtreme 4x4.

Sunday, Aug 19 noon ET / PT Spike TV

Saturday Nov 3, 1pm ET / PT Spike TV

Sunday Nov 4 Noon ET/PT Spike TV.

While doing the interview we were actually talking about the HEMI swaps we have done and right on que our customer Paul Smith drove up. That was pretty cool.

For more great pictures of this event and this interview please go to:

Canfield Ohio Truck & Jeep Fest

Thanks for looking,
2TM

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That jeep is stiil at the same house in Grand Blanc. It is mine. I must have been automatically logged in with the shop user name. Sorry. My regular user name is Gotrcks or Bigrufftoys4x4.

Anthony

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
That jeep is stiil at the same house in Grand Blanc. It is mine. I must have been automatically logged in with the shop user name. Sorry. My regular user name is Gotrcks or Bigrufftoys4x4.

Anthony
No shit...my buddy live right down the road from you so I used to see it all the time...but I haven't seen it in awhile...looks fun! If I see you outside one day I might stop in if thats okay.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We just got the HEMI installed late June and since then I have been busy with shows and events. Just registered it last week so you should see it on the road as well.

Anthony

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am not sure. My wife took that picture. I was at the 2 Track tent most of the weekend.

Anthony

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
yay for show jeeps

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
yeah the last pictures i saw it had been wheeled pretty good, that one doest look like its seen much trail. I just didnt know because that looks like the same color and i though his had those same flares and i thought he said something about making it pretty again. Still both sick broncos reguardless

By the way, nice ZJ and website!

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
5,476 Posts
2x Minus the nice jeep. I think it's a heavy unless for MI POS, that should be used as a lawn oridament.
yup its sort of a polished turd I guess. like the HEMI is nice I guess but besides that its kind of worthless. Like I dont even know if I would use your seats as a cum rag.

42,950 Posts
Lots of work into that thing, especially that engine swap. Over all its seems like a well built vehicle.

The problem is, it serves no purpose, specially offroad. But thats fine, since you seem to be doing the show circuit!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts