Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Brother Jeeptjpaul, my Dad and I went down there on Saturday. Had an awesome time, great place and event.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Looking at your pics you must have been standing right next to my family ,when you were on the rim .
Jeff

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We moved around a lot. We ended up over by the jump, when the one guy came off of it sideways and rolled it completely over and kept going, very cool. At least you made it through all the rounds, not too many did. I really liked your rig, very nice. Thanks for the good show.

·
professional webwheeler
199 Posts
How does that setup in your last pic in the second post work?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How does that setup in your last pic in the second post work?
It was awesome. It was a corvette motor sideways to a chaindrive (output on engine)to a driveshaft that went back to the front of the motor that went into a ford 9" third member (used as a t-case) that went to 2 more drive shafts to the front and rear ford 9" third members at the axles. Worked awesome and sounded great.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
We moved around a lot. We ended up over by the jump, when the one guy came off of it sideways and rolled it completely over and kept going, very cool. At least you made it through all the rounds, not too many did. I really liked your rig, very nice. Thanks for the good show.
Thanks for the good words .
When you went buy the jump thats were my crew chief was :sonicjay:
We wanted to finish all 4 rounds that was are goal ,now we can start to step it up .:woot: This was my 4 th time at the Badlands and the 2nd time in the car .I got nothing bad to say that is for sure ,I'm still pumped up.:usa:

Thanks Jeff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts