Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Doing some spring cleaning and need to get rid of a bunch of removed parts from some recent builds. Make an offer and this man's stuff becomes your treasure!

SOLD-->>01+TJ-Stock Steering Box, Pitman Arm - No play or leaks in the box when it was removed.

SOLD-->>01+XJ-Rear Bilstein Shocks 5125 Series Model 33-104652, for a six inch lift Cherokee. Shocks have less than 40 miles them and were too long for my ride height after the lift was installed.

01+TJ-Factory Transfer Case skid plate- sand blasted and powdercoated, looks like new, didn't need it after installing a different skid plate.

01+XJ-Dana 35 Rear Axle, 3.55 ratio, open diffs, drum brakes.

SOLD-->>>01+TJ-Dana 30 Front and Dana 35 Rear, 3.07 ratio, open diffs, drum rear and disc front brakes.

SOLD-->>>01+TJ-15inch steel wheels with 31" All Terrain Tires, Rims are in decent shape, tires have some tread life left in them, good for stock, not much else.

01+TJ&XJ-Factory Driveshafts: U-joints are in good shape, well lubed, move freely, no balance or looseness issues.

05+JK-Heavy Duty Custom Tie Rod Bar (1.5 DIA 0.25" wall DOM) offset for clearance to shock mounts, does not include tie-rod ends, surface rust only.

07+JK-Grille, Painted black, slight paint scuff in lower left (driver's side) corner.

05+JK-TirePressureMonitors, Valve stem mounted sensors for factory TPMS. Three remaining, one broke while removing from the rim, other three appear to be fine.

01+TJ&XJ Factory Front Sway bars - removed and replaced with aftermarket system, bushings to the frame included.

SOLD-->>03+WJ-Bilstein 3" lift shocks front and rear and matching set of Iron Rock Coil Springs, less than 6,00 miles before upgrading to 4.5" lift, Asking $300 OBO.

SOLD-->>03+WJ-Rough Country Front Quick Disconnects (brand New) and Rear extended sway bar links, Asking $75 OBO.

03+WJ-Rough Country 2.2 shocks for a 4" lift. Brand new in the box, make offer.

SOLD-->>03+WJ-Rough Country Track Bar, make offer.

03+WJ-17 inch Rogue Wheels, set of four, 5 on five bolt pattern, chrome is starting to peel, make offer.

SOLD-->>09+JK-18 inch Sahara Wheels, set of four with 80% tread, 1 spare with good tread, leaking valve stem, wheels are in good shape, make offer.

SOLD-->>>05+TJ-Front Winch plate, should work with factory bumper and tow hooks, steel winch cable fairlead included, asking $30 OBO.

01+TJ-RH Front Fender and Grille, some dents but relatively rust free. Most the rust is wear the paint peeled off in the accident, the tops of the fenders where they typically rot out are fine. Make offer.

01+TJ-Condenser, pressure tested, no leaks, make offer.

00+XJ-Aftermarket Front Control Arms, possibly Rough Country, not sure. A little rusty and the bushings look a little rough. Make Offer.

05+LJ-Driver Side Rear Dana 44 Rubicon Axle Shaft, 30 Spline, 5 on 4.50 Lugnut Pattern, Disc Brakes.

Call or Text for pictures or more information.

·
welfare wheeler
6,989 Posts
got any pics of the 15" tj rims?
i might be looking for a set soon.
im assuming 7" wide rim?
backspace measurement?
not concerned with the tires.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

15 Inch Steel Rims & Tires. I took a quick measurement. Rims look like about 7inches with around 4-5 inches of backspacing.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would like to get a hundred bucks for the grille. Not sure how much it would cost to ship it, have to make up a box and get some dimensions. If you could do $125, I could meet you half way in Toledo.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
do you know what size lift the control arms are $40 + shipping 48166
So the previous owner had them on the XJ with 33" inch tires and a claimed 6" lift, a bit much for a short arm kit in my opinion. Probably more appropriate for a 2 or 3 inch lift. Probably not worth shipping, I wouldn't be opposed to meeting you somewhere in between to save having to box them up and waste money at the post office.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts