Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
GLFWDA member
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
custom winch bumper for an xj. very stout, this sucker doesnt move. ties into uni-body, can get more pictures if interested.

comes with the sweet lights, $100 or a set of xj tow points. im in rochester, mi

·
GLFWDA member
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
havent been out there in a long time, but im about 45 minutes-1 hour north of detroit if that gives you a better idea

5572 thorny ash
rochester, mi 48306 <----mapquest it

·
Fawkin' Noobs
1,937 Posts
The bumper was originally mine, bought it from a guy in OK, pretty much was a pile of steel when I got it, a person with palsy could weld better. I will try to find the build on pirate. Basically it started as a winch mount and went from there. All of the welds have been ground down and redone right. I am tempted to buy it back, haha

·
Fawkin' Noobs
1,937 Posts

Sorry for the hi jack, just givin some more info. If you can't get rid of it soon, pm me and I will take it. I would take no less than 100
Scott

·
Registered
594 Posts
Sent pm about an hour ago. Very interested and have XJ tow hooks currently that I can trade.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
The bumper was originally mine, bought it from a guy in OK, pretty much was a pile of steel when I got it, a person with palsy could weld better. I will try to find the build on pirate. Basically it started as a winch mount and went from there. All of the welds have been ground down and redone right. I am tempted to buy it back, haha

thanks for the info and pictures. that helps alot. I have made him an offer just waiting to hear back from him.

·
GLFWDA member
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sorry to all that i havent put up more pictures, ive been at work all day and class all night, havent been home during daylight to take them

·
Registered
54 Posts
iv got some bad azz speakers for the home and a receiver, kitchen table+ chairs, tons of baby stuff, a 52"rear projection tv just needs a fuse + adjustment. crome grill for a 88 cherokee, front brake line for 88xj milwakee drill 14volt w/no charger. a microwave, 4.0 head (small crack could be welded, valves springs rockers good) stock cam and exaust header/manifold + lifters off of 98 cherokee(on which bumper would be mounted). door lock cylinders for 88 cherokee with keys new in box. i also do remodeling painting powerwashing plumbing electrical etc etc etc. leme know if there is anything your really looking for i just may have it though not much for auto.... thanks...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts