Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For an XJ. Looking for some of those aftermarket LCAs and/or an adjustable trackbar, fixed LCAs would be great. I'll be piecing together a lift soon so I'll want to buy the stuff that I know the kit won't come with and I want to fix those angles first, last time I did a lift I never fixed that stuff.
Still looking for a 3 or 3.5" lift used also, but I want to do everything right which means I'll need everything to fix my suspension and angles. LCAs, trackbar, coils, leaf packs, shocks and maybe swaybar links. PM me, thanks.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No fixed LCAs? I figured a used trackbar would be harder to find since that's not really that "upgradeable".

·
The Green Machine
4,197 Posts
I have an RE 1600 adjustable trackbar with the factory mount drilled out already. I'm pretty sure it needs a new heim joint in the end of it, but if your interested how's $40 sound?

·
Bike Dude
2,103 Posts
well i just picked up my next set of leafs and coils, i'll have a 3 inch aal coming off and possibly lca's if i go long arm... it will be a couple weeks i think, have to make a plan

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RE has lowers, Full Traction has lowers, Skyjacker has lowers, Black Diamond has lowers... a few companies do. I need everything for a kit though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts