Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone knows where to find a free site on how to fix the xbow 360 3 blinking red lights. Or if anyone has any tips. Im past warranty and I know they can be fixed at home I just dont want to buy the manual.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
would you sell it?

·
A.K.A. The Impact
259 Posts
No offense but your going down the wrong path with these guys.I'm going to tell you about a tried,tested and true way to get a new 360 @no cost to you! Take cash money, no bank or credit card, go and buy a new 360 that resembles yours. Then take your new one out of the box and simply swap it for the old ring of death and take it back. So simple and sweet it works! They don't even check the man. numbers to see if they match. think about it, if you made $8.00 an hr. would you give a shit?! It works and I know it works. Screw ther warrranty they will get it anywyas after you return it and fix it only with out the postage and wiating hastle.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
No offense but your going down the wrong path with these guys.I'm going to tell you about a tried,tested and true way to get a new 360 @no cost to you! Take cash money, no bank or credit card, go and buy a new 360 that resembles yours. Then take your new one out of the box and simply swap it for the old ring of death and take it back. So simple and sweet it works! They don't even check the man. numbers to see if they match. think about it, if you made $8.00 an hr. would you give a shit?! It works and I know it works. Screw ther warrranty they will get it anywyas after you return it and fix it only with out the postage and wiating hastle.
your name should be captain dumbass.

·
Registered
319 Posts
We were going with the ethical route. :poke:

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
5,658 Posts
well 4 red lights means ring of death, 3 is the video cable is loose/unplugged.... atleast thats what I got when mine got bumped loose.

·
Registered
214 Posts
All the "Fixes" are temp.

Pickup a new Arcade from Dell for $169 and call it a day....HDMI and and a new controller.....Peddle the crap one on the flebay for 50 bones and enjoy,,

·
Tap Tap Splat
15,560 Posts
fyi, return fraud is a felony in michigan. many other states are also cracking down on this with increased penalties.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
How old is it? Because Micro$soft has issued a retroactive 3 year warranty on the RROD problem. Call them, you may get a new box out of it and not just yours refurbed.

·
Here and gone
422 Posts
Even if it is past the warranty date you should be able to call microsoft up and tell them whats going on. I've had a couple of friends that this has happened to and didn't have a problem, maybe except waiting 2 months for the thing to come back.

·
A.K.A. The Impact
259 Posts
Yeah! Trust microsoft to get it to you when they want. I never siad it was ehical or right I just siad it would work. Why repair something that should have been free of this well known defect to begin with. If they had a 360 store you'd get it back just like an automotive part under warranty. Speaking of that there warranty works just like that. My suggestion was just out there for you to try or not. i don't give a shit either way what happens and I guess I will keep my mouth shut next time and let people get screwed by the system as usual as opposed to being crucified for a suggestion.

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
Yeah! Trust microsoft to get it to you when they want. I never siad it was ehical or right I just siad it would work. Why repair something that should have been free of this well known defect to begin with. If they had a 360 store you'd get it back just like an automotive part under warranty. Speaking of that there warranty works just like that. My suggestion was just out there for you to try or not. i don't give a shit either way what happens and I guess I will keep my mouth shut next time and let people get screwed by the system as usual as opposed to being crucified for a suggestion.

screwed by the system? you are telling them to steal you moron...hahahahhah!! I hope you get fucked in the ass real hard one day, I fucking hate theives

·
Home Sweet Homicide
3,685 Posts
Call Barack. He will give you a new one after tomorrow. j/k

Mine got a video code, lower leftside light of ring, Code 72 or 74. They sent me a brand new one and I have had mine for @ 2 years.

Hopefully you get someone you can understand when you call. 3 out of 4 of mine had horrible English.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
you should change your name to captain butthurt after the 2 cry baby pm's you sent me.

·
A.K.A. The Impact
259 Posts
Stealing? They get the old one back you dumb-ass! What do you think they do with it?! Ever heard of fix and repair? Oh no you haven't cuz your one of those cock smuggling wanna be's that aspire to be like me huh? What daddy didn't love you so now you get on GL4x4 and harrass people?!

1 - 20 of 320 Posts