Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

What would you do?

• Go

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Leave and say how Gay!!!

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Stay and be Gay.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Never Go cus them some F*ck up People...

Votes: 4 20.0%
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
sɐƃǝʌ sɐן
8,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So your on a Forum and then they say hey everyone come to the Christmas Party over here....

What do you do when you walkin and See this??????

Update more pictures below

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Get schwasted and have fun.

Just because they look boring/ugly/fat doesn't mean they don't know how to have fun. :rock:

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
I believe I said roughly the same thing three years ago and was banned for it :teehee:
Well, you just quoted it so..... BAN!

:teehee:

·
I AM BATMAN!!!
101 Posts
lots of liqour can fix this or beer it depends on how long you wanna wait till they start looking good and the fun happens

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
lots of liqour can fix this or beer it depends on how long you wanna wait till they start looking good and the fun happens
X2 :sonicjay: Nothing a 1/5 of Jack cant fix!

EDIT: After looking at the pics again it might take a 1/2 gallon :woot:

·
| 11I1I11 |
330 Posts
He is DEFINITELY holding the stripper pole, while maintaining a rather (we'll call it) flamboyant pose. I'm guessing this man was, hands down, the life of the party.:sonicjay:

I'd probably grab as much unopened intox as I could semi-politely get away with and find something a bit more interesting. Was this by chance the got mud xmas party, Rockstar?

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
I imagine you fit right in.

Personally, if I was invited and showed up, I'd stay and have a good time with those folks - instead of snapping some photos, running home and posting them - trying desperately to make myself feel like I finally found some people that I am better than.

:whiz:

·
turtles like me
4,683 Posts
I imagine you fit right in.

Personally, if I was invited and showed up, I'd stay and have a good time with those folks - instead of snapping some photos, running home and posting them - trying desperately to make myself feel like I finally found some people that I am better than.

:whiz:
x2

1 - 20 of 71 Posts