Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody watching? There's a guy named Scott Murray from the :yooper: going for the double backflip in the Moto-X. Anybody know anything about him?

·
Captain of my pants
4,159 Posts
yes, I know he is from the UP

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
someone posted his video on here.

·
DrivewayJeeper
10,957 Posts
Anybody watching? There's a guy named Scott Murray from the :yooper: going for the double backflip in the Moto-X. Anybody know anything about him?
Motor Knowitall Slut does......he posted a vid last week of him doing the double back flip.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
he will try again, he did go down pretty hard but i think since he went all the way out there he'll go for it. Ive seen his place in a few videos and the Akraix crew was up there a couple years ago and i wanted to check it out, im told they're a cool bunch of guys.

Freestyle is turning kind of gay though, now it's all about who can throw the biggest backie combo, pretty boring if you ask me

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts
the x games went gay when they let in dirtbikes and cars ! :bdr2:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No second run. I'm sure someone would lend him a bike. But that's a hell of a trick to try on an unfamiliar bike.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Yeah I posted it the udder day.

He is head of www.sickairfmx.com

The other guy there, he was the one who ran out to check on him in the red/blue jersey, was Ed who broke his neck earlier this year when his bike landed on him in the foam pit.

Here's the ambulance

His bike which you saw last night

Ed with broken neck from 2 days earlier doing 12 o'clocks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts