Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
"RHINO ZJ"
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So it's finally finished, at least for now. I am sure there will be some mis spells or something.

You can visit the new site by clicking on the link below:

"RHINO ZJ"

Thanks for looking.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,015 Posts
I see a 20+ page thread starting here, but good work on the site.l.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
i will never go to that website, ever.

·
"RHINO ZJ"
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
are you down to 4 or 6 ribs?

Although I get your humor, I am not looking to self promote, or be an attention whore, or trying to do what you are insinuating.

I am finally putting a link to the website that so many people have been asking me for.

But that was a pretty good one. :beerbang:

42,946 Posts
Although I get your humor, I am not looking to self promote, or be an attention whore, or trying to do what you are insinuating.

I am finally putting a link to the website that so many people have been asking me for.

But that was a pretty good one. :beerbang:
do you drive a ram with the same "sponsor" graphics all over it? I saw some tool driving in fenton last week with muffler man graphics.. Who the hell would want to drive around with muffler man on a vehicle?

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
even if he had zero ribs, his gut would get in the way.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
maybe he has a 46.2 inch peener, and that is why he has to have an exo cage on something that never leaves the parking lot.. It's just to protect his lloyds of london insured wanker.
bullshit. if his cock was that big he would put it on rockwells and have a cage built around it, then cover it with stickers. now that would be a website.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
42,946 Posts
btw, since the 5.7 hemi is pretty played out, and all sorts of people have them, why don't you buy my 6.1 hemi and put it in there to freshen up that turd.

·
"RHINO ZJ"
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
do you drive a ram with the same "sponsor" graphics all over it? I saw some tool driving in fenton last week with muffler man graphics.. Who the hell would want to drive around with muffler man on a vehicle?

Well considering they are one of my sponsors, I guess that would explain why their logo is on my truck. That's part of the sponsor terms.

But thanks for asking.

·
"RHINO ZJ"
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
btw, since the 5.7 hemi is pretty played out, and all sorts of people have them, why don't you buy my 6.1 hemi and put it in there to freshen up that turd.

Because I have a 7.2L HEMI in the works. Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass.

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Because I have a 7.2L HEMI in the works. Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass.
:blah::blah::blah:

That is going to make you soooo SUPER COOL, all of the teens will want to be just like you when they grow up.

What does a sponsor expect to get in return other than bad publicity at all of the events and hardore wheeling you do all over the country?

1 - 20 of 231 Posts