Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
so what do you think they should do to her? most of you whinny ass commies would be all upset if someone was to beat her...instead I think we need to give her a fair trial, make everybody kiss her ass, let her watch TV and order junk food while she waits for trial, give her all the medical attention she needs and let her make some phone calls to friends because she is going through a tough time right now

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts
how could you beat a little kid like that ? :confused::(

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Stickler portrayed Trenor as a scared 19-year-old girl who had moved to Texas from Ohio to marry a man she met while playing an online game. She said Riley's father, her former boyfriend, had assaulted her and Zeigler was her "knight in shining armor, her Texas cowboy."
what a couple of fucking jerkoffs.

I guess the up-side is that it happened in Texas, so we can almost be certain that they will get the death penalty.
did you even read the article?

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
fawking disgusting.......actually made me upchuck

·
Wasn't this attached?
4,125 Posts
nobody should touch her, she will find god and be forgiven and she still has rights you know
Remember what your therapist told you? Soothing thoughts...

·
The Boss
2,828 Posts
very sick.

I did notice this. and recall back when I used to play wasteland war(at least a year ago) that some people hooked up and were getting married on there. I think one of the states involved was texas... weird.

"Stickler portrayed Trenor as a scared 19-year-old girl who had moved to Texas from Ohio to marry a man she met while playing an online game."

·
Insomniac
1,117 Posts
Made me ill. I want to go give my kids a hug pretty bad right about now.

·
Keep on truckin
5,937 Posts
i think they both should suffer the same pain as they did to there child. beaten and battered then thrown across the room several times to see what it was like for the child.

i believe in abuse cases or violent crimes the convicted should suffer the same pain as they caused to others

1 - 20 of 23 Posts