Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously WTF!

I have heard 3 or 4 four stories, in the last two weeks, of chicks staying with deadbeat dudes and putting up with thier shit.

It's all the typical "She's 21 with a 29 year old. They have an 8 month old together and they live with his mom. Neither the mom or the son work so the chick pays the rent and when she asks her BF to take care of HIS son he says he has 'better things to do'. She says she needs to stay and work on thier relationship and she loves him so she can't move out."

:chiefwoohaw: I seriously do not understand how people can be so F-N lazy and stupid. It wasn't raised to think thats acceptable, I dont know how someone can think that. WTF is wrong with these women thinking they NEED these assholes. I understand if he was contributing something but doesn't sound like he is...............

Anyway....needed to vent, it's been bugging me lately

·
SlowBalt SS
2,493 Posts
Your better off without a chick that has baggage like that anyway.

True That! The thing is, sence they don't have a job they have more time to spend together.. Or something but thats just my guess..

·
The Man Myth And Legend
5,133 Posts
wasnt there a thread kinda like this already...somthin like im a dumbass and then the cops showed up....lol

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
I hear that... know of a couple dumb women in that position.

I'd take them to Judge Judy and sue for bills.

·
I carry a shank
4,543 Posts
That's what we like to call "job security".

·
spelling nazi
2,563 Posts
That sounds like the story of most Flint natives....

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your better off without a chick that has baggage like that anyway.
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: haha noooo, nothing i'm looking to get involved in. More like co-workers of friends, I hear the stories but am in no way involved :woot:

·
I carry a shank
4,543 Posts
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: haha noooo, nothing i'm looking to get involved in. More like co-workers of friends, I hear the stories but am in no way involved :woot:
Would you hit it?

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Detroit. And no.

·
Praise the lowered
2,962 Posts
It's a repetative cycle.Those idiots have kids,the kids see how the parents act,that becomes normal behavior to them(all the drama),so that's what they deem as normal behavior.And we get to support all of em on gubment aid.Just my 2 cents.(I know I spelled government wrong:tonka: )

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
my sister in law trolls for them at the bar. She picks them up because to them she looks like a goddess. She is closer to 40 and has no job and is going to get kicked out of her house shortly. But to a guy who lives with his mom and has no license she looks like quite the catch.

She has found and dated more than one loser like this.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts