I have a friend that is restoring a 1977 Dodge D100, big block, lift, ect. But he is wanting to do period correct accessories. He is looking for a push-bar; the kind that wraps under the front bumper and dolts on to the factor bumper brackets. The basic flat steel up-rights with the 2 round tubes between the up-rights. Example attached.

Figured this group has to have someone that has one of these laying around in the back of barn or garage from an old build.