Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
feels so right
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im looking for a non running blaster for around $300. The frame needs to be in ok shape as far as not bent and such. If you have one or know of one for sale let me know.

You can send pics to [email protected] or you can also text or call me at 517-812-7674 thanks.

~Teddy~

·
feels so right
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I sent both you guys pms. Not interested in the warrior sorry. For those who didnt get a pm Im looking for basically A rolling frame. It doesnt matter if its missing like the plastics, seat, swingarm, handlebars, Motor, electronics. I just need like frame, A-arms, Hubs, rear axle, gas tank. I can throw the rest together. Thanks. Guys.

~Teddy~

·
You call, we haul.
1,509 Posts
Same as the other guy, I have a running one (actually it's built pretty awesome) that I'd let go for $750. I can't get pics until Wednesday, but if you're interested in a whole quad, let me know.

Basics:
Originally a 95, completely torn down to the frame and rebuilt in 2004. Has around 75 hours on it since then.
Vito's Super Stock piston kit
Boyeson SS Carbon reeds
LRD Racing/ Team Blaster pipe and silencer (stock silencer on it now, for spark arrestor)
30mm Keihin Flat-slide carb
Vito's oil injection blockoff kit (requires premixing, more reliable than the stock oil injection)
+4 swingarm
hydraulic rear brake setup (versus crappy stock cable setup)
DG Rear grab bar
AC racing front bumper
Iron Mountain nerf bars
Maier Racing "full race" plastics in black
black gripper seat cover
Fly racing handlebars
Engine kill tether
K&N air filter with outerwears prefilter

blah blah blah essentially $2500 in parts and quad for less than 1/3 that price. Let me know if you're interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts