Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Desert Rat
7,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTB- Dodge pick-up, reg cab, short bed, auto trans.
Prefer v8, I have the motor to put in, just need something to put it in.

·
Registered
642 Posts
What kinda price range are you looking at? I've got a 99 Ram. Reg. cab, 4x4, auto, loaded, red, short bed, bedliner, flowmaster 40, new cat converter, 5.2L w/ 144,xxx on it. Runs great!

PM me if you're interested, I've got a baby on the way, also willing to trade for 4 door suv, truck, or car that would be reliable for the wife and I to haul the new baby and all the stuff around.

Eric

·
Desert Rat
7,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what year? first gen,2nd gen? 2wd 4wd?
2 GEN OR OLDER.

I have an 88 engine I built for another project that I need to put in something, anything as long as it's an automatic.
I'm not picky if the price is right.

·
The Dodge Guy
5,572 Posts
2 GEN OR OLDER.

I have an 88 engine I built for another project that I need to put in something, anything as long as it's an automatic.
I'm not picky if the price is right.
your gonna have a heck of a time puttin a la motor in a magnum motor location. im guessing the motor is set up for a carb?

·
Desert Rat
7,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
your gonna have a heck of a time puttin a la motor in a magnum motor location. im guessing the motor is set up for a carb?
I'm ignorant about post LA motors. Yes it's carbed.

·
The Dodge Guy
5,572 Posts
your gonna need a 93 or older dodge. that will make things ALOT easer for ya. if this is the case i have a 68 w100 from south carolina has a 318 in it now but i dont think its any good. the body is in great shape i can get pics for ya if interested. 2000 obo

·
Desert Rat
7,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
your gonna need a 93 or older dodge. that will make things ALOT easer for ya. if this is the case i have a 68 w100 from south carolina has a 318 in it now but i dont think its any good. the body is in great shape i can get pics for ya if interested. 2000 obo
Yes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts