Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Notre Dame is not looking like they are going to have a very good this year or next year...they are horrible.

State played a tough close game.

OSU better get on their horse......

U of M is playing well, but they are playing Notre Dame....the freshman quarterback looks like he might be pretty good next year or even this year.

·
American Infidel
1,104 Posts
U of M is playing well, but they are playing Notre Dame....the freshman quarterback looks like he might be pretty good next year or even this year.
He has quite an arm! They said he comleted a 65 yard pass in his high school sr. yr. He's out of Texarkana, TX.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
He was the #2 freshman prospect behind Jimmy Clausen :tonka:

·
2006 Grand Cherokee
191 Posts
clausen really didnt do a bad job today.

He didnt perform well because his team was letting him down.

The first fumble he had this game was due to a high snap

The multiple sacks/fumbles were due to a horrible offensive line

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
clausen really didnt do a bad job today.

He didnt perform well because his team was letting him down.

The first fumble he had this game was due to a high snap

The multiple sacks/fumbles were due to a horrible offensive line
I agree, he was something like 11/15 last I checked in, but his team around him is horrible, he's a high schooler, he'll be all right in a year or so.

·
Insomniac
1,117 Posts
I was at the game. My friend that I went with played for Hillsdale and coaches at Dearborn, he couldn't believe how poorly they played. The negative yards rushing was because of 8 sacks, but Michigan had their way with them. Hart is a stud, too. Never goes down on the first hit. I'm glad the ol' alma mater finally won a game, but it was pretty boring about half way through the second quarter. Hell, the guy behind us was calling his bookie to see if he could get a line on a shutout. I feel bad for Weis (sp?). Should have stayed in NE.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts