1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
thats a no brainer if its double for the same job

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,054 Posts
Would be nice Until they Found a reason to fire you since you make to much after a few months. Or promise you benifits after 120 days and cut you to part time after 115 days.

·
Premium Member
6,223 Posts
That's a tough question. I f*cking hate Walmart, everything about it from their business practices to the scumbags who shop there (not everyone is, but a LOT).

Double the salary though, I think I'd have to. Money talks.

·
"The Situation"
14,415 Posts
i worked for wal mart for one month.. was by the lowest stress job i ever had !
and i know my GF's sister has worked a couple years now and is making nice dough and gets treated well

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
If I needed work and they offered me a job, absolutely.

If they offered me 2x my salary to work there (and I was already employed), I would weigh my current job satisfaction and potential perks and stability of new job.

·
Web Wheeler Extraordinair
2,278 Posts
If they still made all of their money by screwing communities, finding loopholes in the tax system, and finding the cheapest shit they can from China......no way. What goes around comes around. Look at the big 3 outsourcing around the world to make some extra dough. Now everyone is out of work and they're losing their biggest market, the American middle class.

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
If they still made all of their money by screwing communities, finding loopholes in the tax system, and finding the cheapest shit they can from China......no way. What goes around comes around. Look at the big 3 outsourcing around the world to make some extra dough. Now everyone is out of work and they're losing their biggest market, the American middle class.
You really believe that about the auto companies? Do some research on where we're growing; foreign markets. What is wrong with building and selling there?

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
The American middle class is nowhere near their biggest market. You are thousands of miles off... The growing Chinese middle class is by far the biggest target market on the planet right now for product targeting.

·
welfare wheeler
6,989 Posts
i work for toyota. i dont think much of the way they do buisness. i wont drive a jap car.
i have been with them for about 5 years and it pays the bills fairly well.

i wont let my wife shop at wallmart. if i needed a job and it payed the bills i guess id have to work there. i cant see them offering me double what i make though. if they did i would have to take them up on it, my family deserves it.

till then screw them!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts