Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
broken
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 9 year old is going to "model" for VW at the auto show :( i don't like it but i don't know if i want to pick that fight. so, fathers would you let your daughters?

·
broken
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so should i pick this fight? it will be MEGA

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
at 9 i wouldn't worry about it if you (the parent) was there.

She won't understand why dirty old men are looking at her and she'll probably have fun doing it. I Imagine she'll be modeling as one of Brooke Shields daughters in the Routan?

·
broken
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i will be there .(close) clothes are gap out fit. blue jeans t shirt and ball cap. it's not that they're whoring them out. it just seams like it invites problems.
yes i may be overprotective.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
would it be out of line to ask for pics?:finger:

·
broken
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
she does have a blast doing it ,but it has never been this big of event.

·
broken
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Young girl dressed in blue jeans, t-shirt and ball cap, yes I would allow my daughter to do that, all the way until she grew bewbies, then I would say no.

But only if it was for a domestic automaker lol.

steveo your a disrespectful mother fucker.

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
i will be there .(close) clothes are gap out fit. blue jeans t shirt and ball cap. it's not that they're whoring them out. it just seams like it invites problems.
yes i may be overprotective.
ball cap and jeans now.....only ball cap later in life. Me personally I am against it. X2 on the invites problems.

·
broken
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
would it be out of line to ask for pics?:finger:
and thanks for proving my point. it's off to the ring for round one of being the "badguy"

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
suck my dick, it was a joke.
suck your own dick, you swallow, I don't.

Joke or not, asking for pics of someones daughter is disrespectful. Probably why luvitmyjeep is concerned, dirty bastards like you talking about a 9 year old girl.

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
Who here who has posted actually has a daughter?

You guys who do not have no f'ing clue. Scottie WTF are you even posting in here anyways? Go find an automotive thread :finger:

·
broken
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ball cap and jeans now.....only ball cap later in life. Me personally I am against it. X2 on the invites problems.
ding ding ding!

·
broken
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i'm not offended by steveo. but it is why i have concerns

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
No daughter, but I have a child.
Would you want a daughter of yours to date you back in what use to be your hay day? My daughter brought up tramp stamp at dinner tonight. My wife choked on her food and I spit out some beer. I know this has nothing to do with modeling, but I am freaking out!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts