Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What has been your worst job in your lifetime and why?

Right now I think Enterprise Rent-A-Car takes the cake for me with their head up their ass organization and management skills.

Working at a driving range/mini-golf course for a week ranks up there too. :sonicjay:

·
Full taste of tender
5,373 Posts
Kfc low life peices of crap bosses. I have a lot of pent up anger towards them still! :tonka:

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
allied asphalt 14-17 hours a day manually tamping the sides of driveways my Traps were huge tho

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,266 Posts
I was a vagrant once, really tough job

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
What has been your worst job in your lifetime and why?

Right now I think Enterprise Rent-A-Car takes the cake for me with their head up their ass organization and management skills.

Working at a driving range/mini-golf course for a week ranks up there too. :sonicjay:
How much are you making there?

·
DrivewayJeeper
10,957 Posts
allied asphalt 14-17 hours a day manually tamping the sides of driveways my Traps were huge tho
didn't know you worked for Allied.

Worse job I had...Caddy at BC Country Club when I was 15......man rich people are dicks. Well most rich people. I had a few that were way cool, and tipped nice. Unfortunately I only got the cool people once in a while. Plus the caddymaster was a dickhead

·
Premium Member
5,439 Posts
Carter's grocery store when I went to ferris. 1 whole week.

I went in to work after eating 3 grams of shrooms and wigged when I walked down the cereal aisle. I ran out the front door and never went back.

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
Working on a mink farm. Feeding them, mixing feed, changing bedding, shoveling shit, spreading shit on the cow field, giving the mink injections (they feel like snakes when you're holding onto one while someone else injects the pellet under their fur) splitting litters, and skinning (I think that was the worst part). Oh and prepping the pelts for shipping sucked too, I also though it was crap that I never got to go to the fur conventions to showcase our pelts and negotiate pricing (they were typically held in vegas). There is a lot more to it than what's here but this is the gist of what I can think of now, I think I earned like $125/wk doing 8hr days every summer for 3yrs. I also helped out before that but really got the screws put to me when I was 13, that's when I started getting payed. I also worked on the weekends during the school year.

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
GreatLakes4x4.com Marketplace Moderator. My boss was an asshole.

Actually, my Boss never came to work and I could never get anything approved or signed-off. Never got paid for overtime either, and the benefits were horrible. HR was non-existent and the Sexual Harassment Policy was never enforced. After going on strike, I was illegally fired. I hear my job went offshore to somewhere outside of Oakland County. I'd probably hire back in if I got a big raise.

Then there were all the Equal Opportunity Policy issues. He called me a ****** constantly. I should sue and get Al Sharpton on his ass. He harasses all my brothers (Sol Goode, Butler, etc), too.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Golf Course mowing the rough etc..

besides working with a guy that smoked me one'ies while we were fixing sprinkler heads (and he had the hat just like Chevy Chase talked and acted like him naturally :)

But waking up that early and getting paid that little f that.

it was on some course in Kzoo.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
GreatLakes4x4.com Marketplace Moderator. My boss was an asshole.

Actually, my Boss never came to work and I could never get anything approved or signed-off. Never got paid for overtime either, and the benefits were horrible. HR was non-existent and the Sexual Harassment Policy was never enforced. After going on strike, I was illegally fired. I hear my job went offshore to somewhere outside of Oakland County. I'd probably hire back in if I got a big raise.
hahahaha

1 - 20 of 104 Posts