Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Last Free Man
10,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was freaking -15F outside when I went to work.

Any of you guys have to work outside? What do you do?

·
Semper Fidelis
4,541 Posts
I'm not working today. But a few of those who are working today have to take part in a security operation involved with checking vehicles that use an access gate at the rear of the airport.

·
Rockin an XJ
1,008 Posts
I normally work out side doing construction we are in the middle out a pole barn! Well we worked monday and that was it this week!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
I work a nice cushy inside job ! Temperature is nice and regulated, 38F 365 days a year in my cooler.

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
well i just came in from pulling a tranny from a 97 ford diesel out in the driveway im not sure when the new ones going back in lol

·
Haggard Fab
11,993 Posts
Its -15 here. The office is a bit chilly, most of the craft went home. I have a couple Iron workers and an opperator here to unload a load of trolly beams whenever they get here.

·
Web Wheeling!
1,390 Posts
Yup, I'll be outside from about 6 to 10 tonight. Possibly longer. It's a good thing firefighter turnout gear is warm.

·
I fix stuff!
13,804 Posts
I'm a field mechanic servicing fork trucks, sky tracks, ASVs, and other goodies. I spend a large amount of my time outdoors. Yesterday I was outside for 6 hours, today none.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts