Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Earlier this year we passed up our annual family wheeling trip to finish up the house, sometimes shit just needs to get done. BUT now it is time to play, so reservations have been made, we have a smaller group than last year but we plan on doing more riding and less bullshit this year.

And this was our entire circus last year :woot:

despite having a huge group our 2018 maps ended up looking like this :rock: we did cover a ton of ground :thumb:

I have been wanting to do a fall trip for 5 or 6 years now and now we leave in two weeks :woot:

RBB

·
N8KVB
4,386 Posts
Looks like tons of fun!

Just curious, how did that go kart do on the trails? It's been a decade since I've hit the ATV trails and don't ever recall seeing a go kart on the trails but can't see why not!

·
Yooper In Training
7,050 Posts
Have fun! I'll be in Irons and Little Manistee Trail in 3 weeks

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like tons of fun!

Just curious, how did that go kart do on the trails? It's been a decade since I've hit the ATV trails and don't ever recall seeing a go kart on the trails but can't see why not!
The go kart did better than the mini bikes :woot: both of which fall into the loophole for youth drivers as they need to be 12 and up to be on a quad on the trail :(

RBB

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have a cabin on 32 street by jenks road. Little O trailhead is right down the street from me. Ill be on the trails this weekend and im the area the next few. Have fun!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts