Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Custom User Title
8,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to work today at the Hospital, and there is a nice, fat 500mg Cipro waiting for me. Apparently I was exposed to a patient who has meningitis last night. :woot:

·
broken
5,093 Posts
Sounds Phun!

·
Registered
794 Posts
ewwwwwwww... You can stay at home for the next few weeks..... I don't need or want your cooties....

:tonka:

·
Registered
554 Posts
I hate finding out after like a week that a patient on my floor has Hep, HIV, meningitis, TB, etc... I just had to have a TB test done because I had a guy as a patient a month and a half ago and they just found out he has TB. :( I don't have TB, though!

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
I hate finding out after like a week that a patient on my floor has Hep, HIV, meningitis, TB, etc... I just had to have a TB test done because I had a guy as a patient a month and a half ago and they just found out he has TB. :( I don't have TB, though!
Pretty lame of people not to inform the hospital staff that they have something like that.

·
Custom User Title
8,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pretty lame of people not to inform the hospital staff that they have something like that.
It is not that they don't inform them, it takes time for test results. It has happened before that I was around a guy, and 48 hrs later the cultures came back positive, then I had to worry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts