Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
jeep>volkswagen
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i just found out woodward dream cruise is this weekend and im not all pumped up for it, im still pissed i sold my jeep, comanche's arent the same as yj's.. but anyways if some people want to gather at my works office at webster/woodward across from snookers just like the past 3 or 4 years, i should be there wednesday night with a black jetta. stop by bullshit a lil and be on your ways just like past years?

any interest or ??

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'll stop by tonight if your still planning on it, anybody else planning on it?
I even drove one of my classics into work today even, 1966 VW convertible.

·
jeep>volkswagen
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ill still prolly be here, nothing better to do

·
3,835 Posts
Is anyone going friday or Saturday night? I heard there trying to make doing burnouts a felony.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Seen so many cars get so sideways showing off out there they nearly took out 100 G in cars next to them or many lives only a foot away. To many horsepower and clearly not enough common sense.

·
End nerd persecution
2,248 Posts
Seen so many cars get so sideways showing off out there they nearly took out 100 G in cars next to them or many lives only a foot away. To many horsepower and clearly not enough common sense.
x2. I almost had my Camaro taken out by some jerkoff in a WS-6 losing control dragracing the Sunday after the cruise. He spun out and landed (I mean landed) on the median right across from us. We were showered by pieces of his rim all around us. :mad:

·
Ass, The other vagina...
115 Posts
Besides everyone nags everyone to do burnouts and race and stuff.
I got called a ricer by come old-ish lady... for driving a civic Si (2007). Didn't make any sense to me. Seems to me like the guys who work on these cars and/or make em from junk are the nice ones, and the people that sit on the side and nag people, or curse at others because they don't like their car, are the people that ruin the cruise. I really had to get that off my chest.

·
3,835 Posts
yea those people are idiots. But all the new cars are supposed to be in the inside two lanes and alll the classic cruisers are supposed to be in the outer two lanes next to the crowed. If people listened like that it would be a lot better. Last year i took my suburban down there all muddy and some idiot poured water all over my hood I wanted to choke him.But o well.

·
Me balls are huge
2,543 Posts
yea those people are idiots. But all the new cars are supposed to be in the inside two lanes and alll the classic cruisers are supposed to be in the outer two lanes next to the crowed. If people listened like that it would be a lot better. Last year i took my suburban down there all muddy and some idiot poured water all over my hood I wanted to choke him.But o well.
The whole point of the Dream Cruise is to bring out your special interest vehicle to share with a million other people. I would say a muddy Suburban has no special interest. It's just a piece of shit creating more congestion, preventing people with nice vehicles from showing them off.

Looks like your piece of shit was in the right lane. :miff:

·
3,835 Posts
you must be one of those dumbass toyota drivers that suck dick for a living. Dont be jealous.plus more people like this truck than more cars around me. I seen more people taking pictures of my suburban than the cars around so fuck you idiot.I found this picture of my truck on the internet that someoen took. See if you can find a picture of any of your cars on the internet that someone else took?? now do you wanna get your ass kicked asshole? cause if you call my truck a POS again im gonna kick your ass.dumb fuck!!!!!!.

·
3,835 Posts
plus if your going to sday bad stuff about big muddy trucks why are you on off-roading website cock sucker???????

1 - 20 of 140 Posts