Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Flight or Fright?
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may need to store my car this winter, given that it doesnt sell before then, and Im betting it wont. Im in Livonia, so within an hour away would be great. I rented some space from a guy 2 years ago who I know is on the boards here, but hell if I can remember his name right now. He was located sort of southwest of Milan as I remember, maybe he remembers my blue station wagon and will PM me. If anyone else has space closer to Livonia, let me know where you are and a price.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I could store it but then I would lose my space to work on my jeep. Although, I could fit about 12 cars in my garage. hehe

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
If this is the Charger that you want to store, you can put it in my barn this winter, and in the spring, instead of taking the car you can have my XJ in trade...........................interested?

Opps!.........might be thinking of someone else, if so, sorry!

·
Flight or Fright?
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright! A freee xj! lol, ya, youre thinking of someone else. Still looking for space in the metro area. Its not like Im looking to get it free...

·
Hack
555 Posts
Have you checked prices at some of the storage facilities? They seem to vary location to location. I finally (after five years) got out of the Extra Space unit I had...They kept raising the rent. I was paying $300 per month. But I had a 2+ car size unit. You can probably get a 1 car space for a lot less. And, there is no lease, it's month to month. So if you only need a couple months, it works out good. Plus, you don't have to worry about anyone backing their tractor or combine into your ride.

·
Flight or Fright?
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I rented space in a storage facility that was only about a mile from me, but at $130 a month, its not cheap, especially when I havent had a paycheck in waaaay too long. I rented garage space from a guy near milan a couple years ago for about $150 for the whole winter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts