Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Winch depot!

2K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  ksejeeper 
#1 ·
I am looking to get a winch, the cheapest place I have found is the winchdepot.com has anyone here got a winch through them?
Looking for any feed back I called the company and it is actually united web sales I seen a few things online about some people that ordered tires through them and they took their money and never got the tires. wanted to see what others thought of them if they had purchased things from them and actually received them or if it is a fly by night company.

Thanks for any feed back

Discussion starter · #4 ·
Thanks Duff man I wanted to make sure it was not a scam

Jay, I cant wait to see that heep all finished up nicks is coming along good soon we will have the wrecking crew all back in action.

Any body else have any experiance with this company?

Discussion starter · #6 ·
no but I believe bigbadjimmy is referring to Clemson 4wd. I bought my Warn xd9000 from them.....altho' that was years ago.

Why dont you sell me yours?
You wont use it:poke:

Discussion starter · #12 ·
I bought my 8274 from them Great deal, free shipping and they warrenty EVERYTHING.... They shipped me a new cable when I broke mine being a dumbass.
I think I am going to get the XD9000 from them.

Discussion starter · #20 ·
Winch is ordered $789.99 free shipping

Thanks everyone who pitched in feed back and 2 cents

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.