Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I saw one of these the other day in my industrial park in Plymouth:

Am I crazy....I've never even seen one up north. Looked identical to this but with a little more grey/black.....less tan.

·
Stick it up your ass
3,071 Posts
Haven't seen one of those guys yet, but there is some wildlife around. Coyotes, Blue Heron, deer, etc. What industrial park did you see it at?

5,476 Posts
was it the industrial park between Beck and Sheldon?

if so I have seen one there before. My buddies and I tracked it for 20 minutes or so. I have also seen a couple bucks back there before too.

·
SlowBalt SS
2,493 Posts
pfft when i lived in Livonia (middlebelt and 8mile) I seen one of those in my back yard.. Not to mention the 6 point buck i chased down the street with my bow...

·
Premium Member
1,998 Posts
I have one that lives right by my house in town. Runs through the yard constantly and is savvy enough to stop at the street and look both ways for cars.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,274 Posts
wow, thats a big ass possum.:thumb:

·
Bird is my bitch
1,406 Posts
I saw a fox run outta my field a couple weeks ago with a rabbit in it's mouth. I only see them a few times a year usually. Wish they would get more rabbits from around here, they seem to be taking over.
It is the same with the coyotes, we can hear them alot more than we see them.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
I see foxes at night in westland every couple of weeks and there is like a bajillion rabbits around.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
was it the industrial park between Beck and Sheldon?

if so I have seen one there before. My buddies and I tracked it for 20 minutes or so. I have also seen a couple bucks back there before too.
Yep, Thats the one, in the middle of the rr tracks, 5 mile, beck, and sheldon. I've seen a doe or two back there now that I think of it, but I was pretty surprised to see that little guy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts