Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Something Clever
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have or know where i can buy "wii sports", the game that comes with the wii...i bought the wii used but i am looking for this game. from what i have heard, they do not sell it solo, you can only get it when it comes with the wii. so im looking for websites or stores or people that i might be able to find this game at. i have tried GameStop (and the six stores around me that i called had none), but they had it listed for around $20. i did find the game at amazon.com but they wanted $34 plus you also would have to pay for shipping...little steep in my book. any ideas? thanks

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
boxing is so worth it. I am still laughing my ass off from watching my kids play.

No you can not come over to play.

·
Pres MI Dodgetruckworld
1,908 Posts
Craigslist?

·
Registered
236 Posts
are you sure your looking at the "original" wii sports, cause i seen these for sale at target and it was still $39.99+..they also sell big league sport, deca sports, winter sports and summer sports. but even used your not gonna find the original for under 30 unless your buying it off a friend...so grab the cheapest one you can find...and alot of times, purchases over $25 on amazon ship for free.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts