Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
They have that very model and color at Gene Butman on Washtenaw in Ypsi... I haven't stopped in to look at it, but it is sharp looking.

First Ford in a while I can say I actually could stand looking at. I'm sure it's ugly inside, rides like shit, and is underpowered... just like all other Fords.

Not an awful exterior though.

·
atv rider
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They have that very model and color at Gene Butman on Washtenaw in Ypsi... I haven't stopped in to look at it, but it is sharp looking.

First Ford in a while I can say I actually could stand looking at. I'm sure it's ugly inside, rides like shit, and is underpowered... just like all other Fords.

Not an awful exterior though.
x2 there's this one and a quad cab sitting down the road same color i seen it tonight and was blown away it looks so damn good i think im going to check out the interior tomorrow .... also supposedly these have electronic locker rear

·
The land of Boredom..
4,224 Posts
x2 there's this one and a quad cab sitting down the road same color i seen it tonight and was blown away it looks so damn good i think im going to check out the interior tomorrow .... also supposedly these have electronic locker rear
already looked at it. interior is actually pretty nice. still underpowered tho :-D

·
atv rider
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya i read a few reviews on em and the said it was under powered but the 6 speed trans helped out some (compared to last years model)

·
aka Langford
1,268 Posts
They bumped the 09's up to 320hp, but is sure doesn't feel like it in that heavy ass truck. I actually went to buy one last week (crew cab FX4) but they absolutely wanted to F me on the trade in of my other truck, so I told them to shove it. I know the economy is bad, but it is a joke that they think they can steal a vehicle from you on trade in still (undershot my minimum by almost 8k)....seems like they would be willing to work a little because I'm sure they arent selling very many 40k+ trucks right now, but I guess not.

The interior on these are actually really nice, and they ride a whole hell of a lot better than both of my trucks, but that isn't saying a whole lot. They are putting in the 6.2 in the Raptor F-150 this year, which will really wake these trucks up...I'm wondering if it will ever find its way into the regular F-150's.

·
Your Message Here
5,856 Posts
I think the F-150 interior is outstanding and the new restyling is an improvement. A buddy's 5.4 F-150 doesn't seem underpowered and easily towed a 16' steel trailer with a TJ to CO and back.

However, I bought another Dodge based upon price - out the door for about $2000 over 50% off sticker, a deal too good to pass up.

·
atv rider
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i hear they are working on a turbo gas model ... any one know about this?

·
can you hear the banjos?
9,801 Posts
project was canceled it wasnt a gas truck it was a small diesel for the 1/2 ton.

·
atv rider
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
project was canceled it wasnt a gas truck it was a small diesel for the 1/2 ton.
ahhh ok cause the article said they might even use the motor in some of there cars as well ... to bad that would be kinda cool

1 - 20 of 26 Posts