Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Semper Fidelis
4,541 Posts
One time, while searching a guy at the airport, He had the same problem. He had to take off his belt due to the large amount of metal contained in his belt. He used one hand to keep his saggy pants from falling down. But they had slipped enough. At one point, something around his crotch alarmed, so using the BACK of my hand, I patted his crotch. I patted too hard. I patted his balls and he folded... I laughed so hard while I finishing clearing him for flight. He gave me a dirty look, so I just told 'Maybe next time, you can pull yur damn pants up!"

·
Live Action!
15,748 Posts
How they supposed to run from the cops with their pants around their ankles?

Ever had to run from a girls dad like that? :sonicjay:

·
Old School
33,042 Posts
One time, while searching a guy at the airport, He had the same problem. He had to take off his belt due to the large amount of metal contained in his belt. He used one hand to keep his saggy pants from falling down. But they had slipped enough. At one point, something around his crotch alarmed, so using the BACK of my hand, I patted his crotch. I patted too hard. I patted his balls and he folded... I laughed so hard while I finishing clearing him for flight. He gave me a dirty look, so I just told 'Maybe next time, you can pull yur damn pants up!"
Admit it, you WANTED to backhand him in the nards....

·
Something Clever
2,399 Posts
you should have patted him down with your boot :sonicjay:

·
Semper Fidelis
4,541 Posts
I don't think I have ever said "I patted his balls..."

I have more stories similiar to this.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts