·
M-22
690 Posts
wow!

That's some sick shit.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
am i missing something??? they didn't even show anything. the little whiney bitch complained a bit, then he showed a knife, and then it went to some gay music video.........what's so gross and NSFW about that???

at least be a man about it and actually follow through.

oops........did i say that out loud.

·
Tap Tap Splat
15,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
am i missing something??? they didn't even show anything. the little whiney bitch complained a bit, then he showed a knife, and then it went to some gay music video.........what's so gross and NSFW about that???

at least be a man about it and actually follow through.

oops........did i say that out loud.
whoops, my bad.. try this link instead

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
ctrl+alt+del
end task

no. that way closes all IE windows and made me loose my work a couple times. you try to click on the window before it moves again. then it stops. then you go to click the little "x" in the top right of that window to close it. at that point it will pop up with the little box that says stuff and has an ok button. but if you click it, it just says something else.

now just click the mouse button as fast as you can for about 10seconds or so. once you clicked it enough times, it will give you a question with 2 options. select the left option, and that stupid screen will close without you loosing any of your other work.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts