·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
I don't remember his name but he lives by Deaner I met the guy once or twice

Oh and 1420to life bought that jeep too

·
The Green Machine
4,197 Posts
My guess is TealV6. I sold him the RE drop brackets ones off FrankNBrew's rollover and I know he has flares like that on his black 2-door.
Yeah, its his Jeep, give LinuxRick a PM about it, I think they are still in touch.

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
I'll pass the information on to my idiot co-worker who I knwo will shortly read this.
Yes - Tell your "idiot co-worker" to PM LinuxRick, even though I already gave you TealV6's phone #. :miff: :sonicjay:

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Hey is TealV6 real name Steve? I think it is someone I used to work with. He used to be in computer support(Apple/MAC).

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey is TealV6 real name Steve? I think it is someone I used to work with. He used to be in computer support(Apple/MAC).
yes, and back in 2002 he had a teal v6 comaro, I think he was also good friends/dating ragtopgirl......

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
or you could have just emailed him at the address he listed....

·
CRRRAZZZYYYYY Cooter!
381 Posts
http://www.xjjeep.com/forsale/
A guy i work with wants to look at it.
Roktoy- I think it was your friend that came to see it last week. Was a little lower than I wanted. I'm selling my Jeep, not giving it away :sonicjay:

Rosie's.. :tonka:

Romey - with the time frame you gave.. I would say we worked at VSI together, but not sure I know you from the screen name. PM me if you would to refresh my old memory.

Yes, Ragtop and me were a thing for a while. Just friends now since we both have moved on in life.

And yes, I own and run that website. Everyone starts somewhere don't they. We (most of us) started way back with Michigan Jeepers.

Like I said, it is for sale, but not being given away. You can always come see it and offer, worst I'll say is no... best I'll say is yes.

Steve

1 - 20 of 37 Posts