·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This me stuck in my backyard

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
this isnt my quad but this is what happend when i took a quad where i got my truck stuck

can i come play in your back yard? it looks sweet

·
Swamp Stomper
981 Posts

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

GMCSonoma wrote:
can i come play in your back yard? it looks sweet
This is a better veiw of the backyard hole.
its not real deep for Jeeps and such, but its fun for the quads & bikes. you can't see in this pic but there is a bearm thats along the back that we ride over top of. its got 25-30 table top if you feel suicidle

42,946 Posts
I vote SolGoode stuck on test hill..

yes, he is stuck.. This is what it looked like when stan was stuck on the stump.. Except the stump was only 3" tall.

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
clarkstoncracker said:

yes, he is stuck.. This is what it looked like when stan was stuck on the stump.. Except the stump was only 3" tall.

:sonicjay:
Priceless!

·
Covered in mud...
17,916 Posts
Well, along that vein, there's this one of Murph... yeah, we were stuck(I was passenger)... the Jeep is sideways in the trail, front and rear bumpers both up against the snowbanks, we couldn't move...

OK, real stucks..

Here's some classics from the Super Dooper Yooper Tour..

A bronco on our famous 'Tight and Narrow' trail...Hard to tell, but htat bronco is riding on 40s!! That was a deep hole. I was buried to my bumpers in it..

Here's 2 bad ones from the granddaddy, Hell Hole..

Here's TheChuckles in his old CJ (again, I was passenger :) ) We were on 33s, they are somewhere under the mud..

Same day, here's the Dave in the Mud Shark. You know its bad when you are climbing upward out your window to get to solid ground...btw, a classic 90's shot of Miff :miff:

·
Premium Member
14,643 Posts
clarkstoncracker said:

HAHAHAH
I cannot wait till next year to air up somebody elses rear tire to 19 lbs :miff:

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
shawn

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,002 Posts
I vote Tonka has the best stuck.

·
Resident HVAC/R Jambi
10,939 Posts
HoseJockey and Strangler, kinda stuck, in teh same hole I was in (pic Bones posted above).

1 - 20 of 339 Posts