Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
"Grocery Getter"
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kinda Asshole steals on christmas? I was at work today to finish up a few projects to get out of the shop for tommorrow. Me and my boss finish up and close up around 3:30 and i head out to my jeep. To my suprise, I open my door and find my dash kit laying on my seat with my alpine radio missing with only wires hangin there. I turn around and look into the back cargo area to also find my 2 fosgate subs gone along with the amp that was mounted to the back seat which had been ripped off and the screws broken off. Around 800 dollars worth of stereo equip gone and nothing to show for, and of course with PLPD insurance, i ain't gettin crap from insurance company to pay for it. Once again, what kind of ass steals on christmas of all f**kin days. Way to ruin my day!

·
I'll Finsh One, One Day
2,371 Posts
Yea now i wanna install that asap to try to make myself feel better
Come finsh my garage and will knock it out:thumb: Even have to get the bender going and make you some sliders and bumpers, make it a real wheeler with tow points:sonicjay:

·
Registered
753 Posts
Just once I want to rig a dummy radio with some Thermite and an ignitor that'll set it to burning as soon as it's powered up. It'll burn the thief's car to the ground or whichever fuckstick is asshole enough to buy it from the thief.

I'd drive around in the summer with the top and doors off with the fancy (and booby-trapped) Alpine unit just sitting there begging to be stolen. Once gone I'd put the factory radio back in and make like nothing happened. Waiting for the hilarity on the evening news would be worse than a kid waiting for Christmas morning.

Fuck those fuckers. They deserve whatever bad comes their way.

·
"the wonder truck"
713 Posts
Just once I want to rig a dummy radio with some Thermite and an ignitor that'll set it to burning as soon as it's powered up. It'll burn the thief's car to the ground or whichever fuckstick is asshole enough to buy it from the thief.

I'd drive around in the summer with the top and doors off with the fancy (and booby-trapped) Alpine unit just sitting there begging to be stolen. Once gone I'd put the factory radio back in and make like nothing happened. Waiting for the hilarity on the evening news would be worse than a kid waiting for Christmas morning.

Fuck those fuckers. They deserve whatever bad comes their way.
yea that would be awsome.

and im sorry to here goldie.:( goldie like i said before ill sell u my sub now. lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
I knew someone years ago got tired of his stero getting stollen, he sodered razorsa on the top of the stero when they reached up to grabb it they got a big suprise. now days he would have been sued

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,448 Posts
Given where it was stolen, I doubt it was more then local kids. the problem is how well it looked in your rig. if they can't see it they don't know to steal it.

·
I'm that guy.
8,038 Posts
I knew someone years ago got tired of his stero getting stollen, he soldered razors on the top and bottom of the stero when they reached up to grabb it they got a big suprise. now days he would have been sued
i did the same thing about 15 years ago and was able to follow the blood trail to the end of the alley.:teehee:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.