Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sorry if there are posts about this somewhere, I tried to search a little bit.

Our company ratemystudentrental.com is in need of a company logo - something catchy, sleek and targets college students and landlords/professionals.

If this is your business or hobby can you please contact me if you would be interested in quoting some work for us?

You can just PM me or email me at [email protected]

This is a student based business and we're really rolling so this would hopefully be a quick job that would be happening soon.

Would love to support a friend or aquiantiance or fellow wheeler vrs. someone random :thumb:

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
I had a similar request about two weeks ago.

PM rallyemore

He was more than willing to help with a project I was gonna do, but I haven't gotten around to it.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
haaha...

That is sleek and catchy.

AND would appeal to college students. Both men and women alike these days :tonka:

I think that fits the criteria. :sonicjay:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
i can get you in touch (no you dirty pervs, i didn't say he could touch) with my wife. she went to school for graphic design and does alot of freelance. i'm not sure what she's got going on for work right now, but she might be interested. she's already done logos and everything for several new businesses. including mine.

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i can get you in touch (no you dirty pervs, i didn't say he could touch) with my wife. she went to school for graphic design and does alot of freelance. i'm not sure what she's got going on for work right now, but she might be interested. she's already done logos and everything for several new businesses. including mine.

Cool, if she is interested in writing up a quote for us or seeing if we can work together have her email me at [email protected],

appreciate it!

:thumb:

·
Poseur Extraordinaire
4,349 Posts
I have an idea...why not make the company and website name a little longer??? It may be easier to remember....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts