Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,448 Posts
I always had to work at the bar on New Years. I got to watch the drunks go out into the world...always entertaining :)

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
I live about 50 yards from my favorite bar, so no drinking and driving for me. Getting ready to go there now.

·
spelling nazi
2,563 Posts
Please post the name of the municipality in which you were held. Makes it easier to get the mug shots.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,274 Posts
I live about 50 yards from my favorite bar, so no drinking and driving for me. Getting ready to go there now.
please get lost comming back.:teehee:
Please post the name of the municipality in which you were held. Makes it easier to get the mug shots.
x2

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I got pulled over for armed robbery today....does that count? Didn't get arrested thou, just forcefully told to stay in the car and keep my hands on the wheel!! One of only 26 Grand Prix's in an Aqua Metallic color in a few counties...and I'm driving one of 'em after some stupid kid robs a party store at gun point in town...

·
broken
5,093 Posts
i'm whammered! and at mohe!

·
broken
5,093 Posts
i meen home!

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
okie dokie. On our way home I got to see one car hit head on the concrete center divide on 94 and some dood with 2 dpd officers with guns drawn on Harper.

In the ghettttttooooooooooooooooooooo

·
Banned
20,292 Posts

·
I fix stuff!
13,804 Posts
Gawd am I dull. Not only did I not drink anything, I was in my shop working on a post hole digger at midnight.

I was watching for weaving cars on the way home from my shop. I was on the road about 1:00am and didn't really see anything too out of the ordinary.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Gawd am I dull. Not only did I not drink anything, I was in my shop working on a post hole digger at midnight.

I was watching for weaving cars on the way home from my shop. I was on the road about 1:00am and didn't really see anything too out of the ordinary.
i saw a fat chick puke in a juniper bush.

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
I got pulled over for armed robbery today....does that count? Didn't get arrested thou, just forcefully told to stay in the car and keep my hands on the wheel!! One of only 26 Grand Prix's in an Aqua Metallic color in a few counties...and I'm driving one of 'em after some stupid kid robs a party store at gun point in town...
stupid guy, doesn't he know your supposed to use a silver mid 90's taraus to do any kind of robbing.

seriously, look for them, there are a million out there.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Did you hold her hair back so it wouldn't get on you when you got her back to your place?
no. i sprayed her down the the little hose and sprayer thing on my kitchen sink. holy fuck i am surprised i didn't join her in puking in the bush, Irish car bombs are killer.:brilliant

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.