Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wich one of my "FRIENDS" went up and Claimed my Sumit coat:confused:

I won the sumit Coat when I was over gettign the YJ of the rock pile and they called SCRAMBLERMAN72 and won the Sumit Coat... problem is when I went to Calim my prize after the raffel ending they said ONE of my friend that came with me Claimed my prize.. Would have been nice if my Friend came and gave me my prize later at the fire so My son could have got his coat and not froze:miff:

so own up who has my sumit coat?

I laughed and told them they must have needed a coat more then I did:sonicjay:

·
Custom User Title
8,287 Posts
I remember that happening, but I can't think for the life of me who it was.

If all else fails, blame Roadhouse.

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have no clue what it looked like and heard there was 2 of them anyways

Nor do I care would ahve been cool my son would have some thing then memories and the few pics i took to rememebr his first wheeling event with his old man but oh well....

I do notice that when I don't take my wife to hold the camera that when i get home to upload them there is a hole crap load less cool pics to see

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
I heard your name called ( I believe it was the first drawing) but don't recally who claimed it. I thought on some of the items they skipped people that were not present and drew again ?

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope they were told i was there and on teh rock pile and they held it in my name

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
still never even seen road house, even though he ruined my weekend... hell I might have seen him, but since im clue less as to what he looks like I have no idea

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: thought that was mongo:sonicjay: :sonicjay:

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I assume ya meen on your head and he is a bald fat guy... but im gona leave that one alone:sonicjay:

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I took your jacket. It is warm.

:stan: you have show up to take my jacket, you have to wheel to get to teh pip gig so you are not a suspect:miff:

·
Playing Possum
6,751 Posts
I remember seeing the guy pick it up. Older guy, brown hair with grey, kind of a brushcut. I think he had on a green jacket.

I could be mistaken, did they give away more than one jacket? He may have taken it by accident if he was also one of the ones on the trail when they called names. They may have handed off the wrong prize. Since they started the drawing an hour early they held onto some prizes to see if they were claimed.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I remember seeing the guy pick it up. Older guy, brown hair with grey, kind of a brushcut. I think he had on a green jacket.

I could be mistaken, did they give away more than one jacket? He may have taken it by accident if he was also one of the ones on the trail when they called names. They may have handed off the wrong prize. Since they started the drawing an hour early they held onto some prizes to see if they were claimed.

I know that guy. His was the first name called for the jacket. I told him to go claim his prize. I'm not sure how many jackets where given out at the raffle.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts