Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I finally ate there today. After all the hype it actually sucked ass, the bottom bun was greasy as hell, they fries had a shit ton of salt on them, my wife ate one burger and damn near puked since it was soggy. Me being a cheap ass ate the other 9 and I will soon know why they call them "sliders":sonicjay:
Discuss

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just burped 9 burgers worth of onions, That was gross and my wife almost puked again due to my breath.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Never New The Point Was To Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Floor Shift Maddness!
1,372 Posts
so what was the problem?

its been this way for 30+ years. and i still love every mouth watering bite!

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
sounds delicious.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
White Castle is teh shit!!!:woot: But I couldn't eat them regularly. Good thing that there's not one near me, that way eating there is kinda like an occasional treat when I find myself by one.

·
"Do as I say,Not as I Do"
139 Posts
Yum Yum.....White Castle......Brays......and Top Hat......Wish we had at least one of them up here...:usa:....all American food

·
Can't Worry About It
1,070 Posts
white castle is the best. they are not out west, and only a few in new jersey. i ate a bunch of burgers on my recent trip back.

its a tradition to eat white castle in my family for family reunions, but they don't have any negative effects, strong stomachs i guess?

·
Bird is my bitch
1,407 Posts
They just opened one up in Howell last week. I was looking forward to it since I haven't had them in a long time, but the fact that I can smell the place from a mile away while driving down Grand River is turning my stomach.

·
likes him some Red Dog
2,268 Posts
I could eat white castle every day and die reletively soon a happy man :d:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts