Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Yooper In Training
7,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parked right next to my prime spot on the hill since the parking lot was full. White TJ Rubicon, 35" SSRs, Warn rear bumper/tire carrier, etc. Is it anybody from on here? Didn't have a sticker, but neither do I.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Parked right next to my prime spot on the hill since the parking lot was full. White TJ Rubicon, 35" SSRs, Warn rear bumper/tire carrier, etc. Is it anybody from on here? Didn't have a sticker, but neither do I.
I see that one up there parked in MY prime spot right up on the hill quite often as well.

I have never been to TeeBonz when they are not busy, and I have never had great food or great service......yet I still go there once or twice a week, explain?

·
Yooper In Training
7,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see that one up there parked in MY prime spot right up on the hill quite often as well.

I have never been to TeeBonz when they are not busy, and I have never had great food or great service......yet I still go there once or twice a week, explain?
Hot waitresses:naughty: I'm actually pretty good friends with a couple of em. All the food I've had there was pretty damn good too.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Hot waitresses:naughty: I'm actually pretty good friends with a couple of em. All the food I've had there was pretty damn good too.

As am I, but my food always sucks.

Do you know Erin? Besides her I know my neighbor (older and not hot)....I've known erin since she was like 7

·
Yooper In Training
7,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As am I, but my food always sucks.

Do you know Erin? Besides her I know my neighbor (older and not hot)....I've known erin since she was like 7
No I don't. I'm really good friends with Crystal(usually bartends) and occasionally hang out with Heather

·
Yooper In Training
7,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good. I usually don't plan to go there, I'll just be in Fenton and go up there with my buddy(he's married to Crystal). If I actually plan it though I'll let you know for sure:thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts