Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
42,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a while back, I found a dollar bill with a wheresgeorge stamp on it, so I went to register, and found out it came from nevada, :chiefwoohaw:

Anyways, I started receiving these things all over, and I always input them. And in the comment box I always include this:

"Received as change from (location) in (city),(state). Promptly destroyed bill via fire, and thrown in the garbage".

Well, I registered a bill last week, and I received this email:

One Dollar Bill, Serial# F857----1F Series: 2003A
This bill has travelled 56 Miles in 26 Days, 13 Hrs, 19 Mins at an average of 2.1 Miles per day.
It is now 56 miles from its starting location.
This list is in reverse-chronological order
Entry Time
(Local Time of Zip) Location, State/Province
(Green=USA, Blue=Canada, Purple=International) Travel Time
(from previous entry) Distance
(Miles)* Average
Speed
(Miles
Per Day) Send
Anon
email View
User
Aug-21-07 Clarkston, MI 32 Days, 13 Hrs, 19 Mins 56 1.7
User's Note [Edit] Recieved in change from the wendy's in clarkston, michigan. I will be burning this dollar bill as soon as I get home.
Jul-27-07 Saginaw, MI Initial Entry n/a n/a
User's Note Bill# 8072
Thanks for entering my bill.
Join the adventure and see where I go.
Message received from original bill register:
Aug-29-07- FamilyFrank - Registered - Saginaw Michigan
Fuck you man. That is absolute bullshit. I do this in order to have fun with my kids, and you have to burn my motherfucking dollar bill that my daughter earned from babysitting. Absolutely fucking bullshit. Why don't you give me your address so I can drive down there and beat the shit out of you. This will be easy to explain to her, I can just tell her its people like you that destroy this world, and make it an evil place to live. Shame on you, shame on your actions, shame on you wasting money, and shame on you for being alive. I would piss in your coffee if I had the chance. Fuck you. [delete][respond][report spam]

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
Sounds like a real class act. I'm sure it's people like you and not him that make this an evil world to live in.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,432 Posts
Did you ask him how old his daughter is, (you asked me about mine) and did he copy his fine letter writing skills to his kids & their teachers?

You should tell him you are a parapeligic in a wheelchair & now you feel threatened.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Wipe your ass with it instead. That'll really stick it to The Man.

I think it'd be more likley to stick to the casher you give it to next, more than stickin it to the man.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts